Feed additive for pig breeding CELLOLUX - F
CELLOLUX - F
CELLOLUX® - F is introduced into the diets of monogastric animals to increase the digestibility of feeds with a high content of non - starchy polysaccharides (wheat, rye, barley, oats, sunflower meal and cake, bran, etc. ).
CELLOLUX® - F is a complex enzyme preparation of a new generation, balanced in xylanase, β - glucanase and cellulase activities.
Working range of action:
pH 3.5 - 6.0; temperature 30 - 80 ° С
Product form: Powder
Packaging: 15 kg bags
Shelf life: 12 months at temperatures from ( - 25) to ( + 25) ° С.
- increase in weight gain up to 3%
- increase in egg production up to 4%
- reduction of feed costs by 3 - 6%
- allows to use in the diets of chickens - layers of unbroken barley up to 50% , rye - up to 30% , bran - up to 30% , peas - up to 25%
- allows to use up to 40% of unbroken barley in broilers' diets, up to 20% of rye, and up to 30% of sunflower meal.
IN PIG BREEDING:
- increase in the average daily gain in live weight of animals by 7 - 10
- reduction of feed consumption per unit of weight gain by 6 - 11%
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE PREPARATION
- complements the enzymatic background of the gastrointestinal tract of monogastric animals
- compensates for the deficiency of digestive enzymes in the early stages of development and during stress
- eliminates the negative effect of anti - nutritional factors affecting the absorption and use of nutrients
- allows you to reduce the cost of feed while maintaining the nutritional value of the diet and the productivity of animals
- allows you to use freshly harvested grain in feed
- allows replacing expensive feed components (corn, soybean meal) with cheaper ones (barley, rye, oats, bran)
- allows you to use waste from the processing industry
- retains its properties in the composition of pelleted feed and premixes after high - temperature processing.
https: // gutenagro. com /